NSA COVID-19 Response
Updated 19 March 2020:
Members, Friends, and Night Stalkers:
Our mission at the Night Stalker Association is to care for the Night Stalker community as a whole. With this in mind, the health and safety of the community and our staff is very important to us. As we continue to monitor the evolving situation around the COVID-19 virus, we have had to make some difficult decisions regarding our day-to-day operations and events. Among friends, we get to be real and share life's ups and downs. Doing our part to flatten the curve, we have determined it to be in everyone's best interest to make some changes.
Although there will be many changes to come, we would like to express that if you are a member of the Night Stalker community and need assistance or have any unforeseen needs, please do not hesitate to reach out to the NSA at email@example.com . We are always here to provide assistance to Night Stalkers and their families.
Below is an outline of all the changes that have been implemented as a result of the evolving COVID-19 situation:
- The NSA Store at Fort Campbell will be working with modified hours and with distance ordering only. Please see below for more details.
- All paper membership applications have been suspended until further notice. If you would like to renew your membership or sign up for a new membership, please do so through this website.
- In accordance with KY Executive Order 2020-215, "declaring a state of emergency in the Commonwealth due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus", the Night Stalker Association must suspend all charitable gaming activity as of 18 March 2020.
- The NSA / Sager Strong Raffle is put on hold until otherwise mandated by the state of Kentucky as clear to continue. Once we are given the all clear, we will reopen the raffle for sales and set a new drawing date. All tickets that have already been purchased will remain valid.
- The 2020 NSA Open Bass Tournament scheduled for April 18, 2020, has been POSTPONED; new date TBD
- The 2020 AAAA Mission Summit and NSA Social at the Summit scheduled for April 2020 have been CANCELLED
- The Night Stalker Ultras scheduled for May 2-3, 2020, have been POSTPONED; tentatively rescheduled for October 16-17, 2020
NSA STORE AT FORT CAMPBELL OPERATING CHANGES:
Effective March 20, 2020: The Night Stalker Association Store at Fort Campbell will be operating on a modified business model until further notice. The store will be closed for sales-floor shopping and shifting to online viewing and distance ordering only for all customers. We will have a skeleton staff available on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 1100 to 1300 Central Standard Time to fulfill orders. Those that are local to Fort Campbell may call from the parking lot and pick-up their order from the door after it has been put together by a staff member and paid for. Orders may also be mailed to both local and non-local customers; however, shipping charges will be applied.
The preferred method to order is to call the store at (270) 439-1220. If you call outside of the available hours, please leave a clear message with your name and phone number (or direct message us here with your information) so that we may call you back during the hours that the staff is present. If you cannot call, please reach out to us via Facebook or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will arrange another way to fulfill your order.
All merchandise can be viewed online on Facebook; a direct link to theses albums are listed below. When ordering please refer to the photo caption to better assist the staff in finding the correct merchandise.